Tournament Rules

Blast off will be at 7AM at Kellogg Creek and tournament ends at 3PM

1. 7 fish limit


2. Artificial or live bait is permitted


3. 2 Anglers per team


4. Bank fishing is permitted


5. All anglers must fish only in Lake Allatoona


6. There will be a live well check before the tournament.


7. There will be absolutely no refunds of entry fees.


Payout is 80% the other 20% goes to support the Kennesaw State University 

fishing team.



 Fish and launch your boat at your own risk NOEoutdoors is not responsible for any damages or bodily harm .